Wednesdays-Dine on the Deck
When: Wednesdays, June 5 - August 14, 11 am - 1 pm
Where: CityDeck -just six blocks from the hotel
What: Downtown restaurants take to the CityDeck for a summer lunch series! Walk, bike, or drive to enjoy delicious food, Fox River views, and live music.
The event is free to attend, and meals typically range between $5 - $10. Cash only please!
- Enjoy live music by local musicians!
- In the event of inclement weather, a cancellation call will be made at 9 a.m. the day of the event. Watch Downtown Green Bay's Facebook for any cancellation notice.
- Smoking and pets are not allowed at special events.
Thank you to our generous sponsor, Nicolet Bank!
Wednesday-Green Bay City Band Concerts
When: Wednesdays, June 19-August 21, at 7:30 pm
Where: St. James Park, 801 S Madison Street, just a few blocks from the hotel!
What: Themes to include Broadway, Sousa and Gershwin, Wild West, American Pop, Movies, Octoberfest, Big Band, and South of the Border.
- Some seating is provided but feel free to bring a chair.
Wednesdays-Broadway Farmer's Market
Where: North Broadway, just across the river from the hotel!
When: Wednesdays, May 29 through September 25, 2019
3 - 8 p.m. (7 p.m. in September)
What: One of Wisconsin’s largest farmers’ markets with over 150 vendors selling produce, prepared and packaged foods, and handmade goods.
- Hang out in the beer garden with a local craft brew, listen to live music, and enjoy one of the best atmospheres that downtown Green Bay has to offer.
Thursdays-Summer in the Park
Where: Whitney Park (800 Main St.) just a mile from the hotel!
When: Thursdays, July 11 - August 8, 11:30 am - 1:30 pm
What: Live music by local musicians
Dates & Entertainment
July 11 • Copper Box
July 18 • Third Degree
July 25 • Eddie Biebel and Vickie Basar
August 1 • Listening Party
August 8 • Jerry Voelker and the Jolly Giants
Pack a lunch, or purchase food & drink from a food truck on-site or a Main Street restaurant or café!
- Dogs are only welcome to play in the enclosed Whitney Dog Park during the event.
Thank you to our sponsor, Pomp's Tire!
Fridays on the Fox
Where: City Deck, just a few blocks from the hotel!
When: Fridays, June 7 - July 19, 6:30 - 9:30 pm
Where: CityDeck Main Stage -just six blocks from the hotel.
What: Fridays on the Fox presented by Associated Bank and BayCare Clinic Foundation will be in its 10th season in 2019 featuring free music on the waterfront Fridays nights during the summer.
Dates & Entertainment
June 7 • The BriTins: A Tribute to the Beatles
June 14 • N.E.W. Piano Guys
June 21 • Hip Pocket
June 28 • Let Me Be Frank
July 5 • The Cougars
July 12 • Panic Station
July 19 • Big Mouth and the Power Tool Horns
- Free to attend.
- Food and beverage sold on-site by Hagemeister Park, no carry-ins of any kind.
- Some seating is provided but feel free to bring a bag chair to guarantee a spot.
- Nearby handicap parking is available in the Adams Street Lot bordered by Washington, Cherry and Adams Streets. A convenient drop-off area is located near the Pine Street entrance off CityDeck.
- In the event of inclement weather, the event may be postponed or cancelled. A cancellation call will be made by 4 p.m. the day of the event. Watch downtowngreenbay.com for any cancellation notice.
- Smoking is prohibited. City of Green Bay ordinance 27.307 prohibits animals at special events.
Saturdays-City Farmer's Market
- Free canvas totes courtesy of BayCare Clinic will be offered to market goers at the North and South entrances.
- Market carts are available near entrance points for market goer use. They should be left at the nearest exit.
- Pets and smoking are not allowed on special event grounds. Pets are allowed on nearby trails and sidewalks.