Welcome to the Quality Inn & Suites Downtown
The Quality Inn and Suites is working within the guidelines of the United States Department of Heath, Centers for Disease Control; The Wisconsin Department of Health; and Brown County & City of Green Bay directives aimed at minimizing the spread of the ongoing Corona virus pandemic. Toward that end, we have made the following interruptions to some of our services for the duration of this emergency:
- Our Recreation Area (including all pools, and game room) is closed
- Our breakfast is limited to coffee and pastries
- Our fitness room is closed
Also, it may not be possible to accommodate early check ins due to our lengthened cleaning procedure. As always, call ahead of time on your day of arrival for current information.
If your must travel during this time, almost all of the restaurants near us (from across the street to-at most-9 blocks) are open for carryout orders as well as delivery, either with their own drivers or through delivery services/apps. And even though our indoor recreation area is closed, the downtown Fox River Trail is open for outdoor exercise.
We look forward to offering you our regular range of amenities as soon as we can safely do so. Until then, please keep yourselves safe, and we look forward to seeing you in the (hopefully not too distant) future!
The Quality Inn & Suites is your place to be in Green Bay!
- Looking for a good restaurant? There are over two dozen places close by!
- In the mood for nightlife? Plenty to keep you going all night long!
- Entertainment? From here, you can easily get all over town.
- Fairs and festivals? Every few days-step outside and take your pick!
- Museums? We are near them all.
- Looking for things to do with the kids? We have that all around.
- Looking for things to do...without the kids? We have plenty of that, too.
- And-of course-we are in the middle of all things Packers!
Do you plan on exploring northeast Wisconsin while you are here (or on your trip back home)? No problem, we are easy to get to & from.
Staying in Green Bay because of work? Well, that doesn't mean you can't still unwind with a swim, a walk, or a workout. Sleep in, too, because you are only a few blocks away Green Bay City Hall, the Brown County courthouse; and major employers like American Foods Group, Wisconsin Public Service, or Schrieber Foods.
If the weather, the time, or your plans mean that you would rather stay in, that's OK, too. Surf the web with our free high speed Internet (wired and wireless, as you prefer), or surf the 40 inch flat screen TV with the 40+ channels (including HBO!) available at you fingertips. Go for a swim in the pool, a soak in the hot tub, or a workout in the fitness room.
In the morning, stop down and grab a helping of our free breakfast before starting your day!